Monday, September 10, 2012

            " Be still and know that I am GOD...."

I love this verse! It always encourages me just to sit back and let the Lord take control in your life and oh the peace and joy that comes when you make that decision! 
I am terribly sorry I have not posted in a while.                                                                                       *SMILE*  
      I hope you all have a wonderful Day!
These are some random "scenic shots" I took this week.







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, and wonderful verse! I needed that today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Leah!!!!! You are really good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your pictures so much Leah...not only do you have a really good camera, but the wonderful girl behind the camera is really good at taking pictures, too! :)
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete