Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Fall Everyone!! 
"I have loved thee with an everlasting Love." 
Isn't that WONDERFUL!!!
My God...My Savior...My King 
Loves me...
a failing sinning young lady...
with a Love that is 
Eternal...Forever...Everlasting...
...
But as much as a Groom can love his Bride
or one friend to another friend
or sisterly affection it can't last Forever!
...
But God's is an EVERLASTING Love!!
I can go though the rest of my day knowing that My God loves me in every situation and every circumstance!
" For God so loved the world that he gave his only begottten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting Life."
"For the wages of sin is death , but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our lord."
These verse speak of a Love that is Greater than any other and the wonderful part is that it is unfailing.I think it would be difficult for me to give my son (or daughter, father mother friend)for someone who would reject me who would spit in my face and yet knowing this He still loved us!
Do you have Favorite verse regarding Love?
Have a wonderful day!!

Basking in his Love~Leah
































2 comments:

  1. CUTE PICTURES, LEAH! I think children enjoying the task of raking leaves and playing in them is SO SWEET! And capturing their delight with pictures is wonderful!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and VERY WELL SAID Leah!!!! AMEN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete