Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Coming up soon...

NEW CHANGES
 "Testimony Thursday"
Every Thursday I am going to try to have a guest blogger that is going to share something the Lord has done in their Life or their Salvation Testimony. If any of my readers would like to participate please let me know via email.
 ( leahtaconet@gmail.com)


I have requested Lauren (My sister) to share her's and Zach's (my future brother-in-law) 
courtship and engagement story next Thursday.
A pure and Christ like Relationship of two everyday people just like us that have surrendered their lives to God to be used how ever He wants.
I hope you all are having a WONDERFUL Wednesday!


In His Love~ Leah

5 comments:

  1. How nice!!! I would love to participate, if you would like me to!!! Looking forward to reading their story soon!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah, what a wonderful idea!!! I'll be working on something to share if that's alright... SOOOOO excited to hear Lauren and Zach's story as well!!!! <3

    (oh, and the photos you posted are **very** sweet! hope you don't mind, I'm using one of them!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!!!! Can't wait to hear Zach and Lauren's testimony!! =)
    But I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but......are they going to start this Thursday, (the 29th) or next Thursday, (the 6th)????
    Just wondering!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy... I don't know what to think! ;D
    Let me know if I can help with "our" story...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I guess it starts the 6th!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete